Wednesday 14 December 2016

Video editing and production - Final Video


This video is produced by my group . For this video my role is  being the director which everything was decided by mostly me. It's pressured to be the director as everyone is taking the orders from you , but I have a good camera director to film out the outlook that I want and pictured. It helped alot while the filming , it may be tiring but it also a good experience as well. The editor part also did an amazing job , the videos final outcome came out as what I was thinking , she will listen to our opinion and keep doing changes to it . This filming was definitely a good experience to have as it also teaches me load of stuff as well. I will consider a good well done for a first timer like our group.

No comments:

Post a Comment