Thursday 29 December 2016

Sem 4 - Final assignment

For the final assignemnt , we were required to create our own centre. For my title is weight managnament according to the first assignment , and through that have been slowly develop the concept of the centre to the design of the centre. Through out the project there are many difficulities but thorugh out the hard work , the final design of the centre had come out and I was sastified with it although there are some bad comments on it .Becuase its my hardwork I'm happy that what I get and the fedback which I have I will think and used it in the future project as well. We were required to create 2 A0 size presentation board and a model ( partly ) of the centre.

The final presentation board

The final presentation board . ( resubmmision )



The model of the area ( front door )



No comments:

Post a Comment