Tuesday 15 November 2016

Video and editing - Story line and Dialog

Story Line

Opening -

1. While she was reading the comic - Comic scene ( Romantic )

2. Remake of the comic scene with the male lead and female lead into her fantasy as she day dream about it.

3. Then when she finish her fantasies , clips of her characteristic , hobby and personality short scene began to cut into
- She is a bubbly person ( Not much male friends as she has more female friends ) Scene :  She's talking with her friends in class with laughter
- She likes to eat dessert - Scene : Going into cafe shop to buy cakes
- She's a cat person - Scene : playing with her cat's in her house
- She's a comic freak - Scene : Tidying up her comic book cupboard in her room

Body -
As she was taking her book in the locker ( in the hallway ) then the male lead walk by her as she didn't notice him until his friend called his name then she rise her head and then she was stunt at while she was staring at him. After staring him for a few second she suddenly came back to her mind then she 不知所措 then the things on her hand fell down. Then she squat down and pick up that time she was embarrasses then the male lead come and then he picked up her cute duck pen he smile at little bit . As the male lead was walking over she was yet stunt again then when he reach in front of her then she heart beat was beating super fast . When the male lead was holding the pen and wanted to give back to her , she was just staring at him then he hold her hand and softly put the pen on her hand , then her heart beat even faster and she got the feel that her first love is just right in front of her.

After that , when she went home she start to do a bento (lunch box) for thanking him for helping her when everybody is looking , as she was making the lunch box she was smiling as well ( falling in love). Then when she was squashing the rice ball she was starting to fantasies again " she was thinking about the reaction when she pass the bento to him ,  she was thinking that he would be very happy when she pass the bento him , then he also fell in love with her and then he hugged her saying thank you for the bento " . After fantasying , she came back to mind , then her rice ball on her hand was being squash into flat then she quickly redo and later on her bento was done.

Ending -
The next day , she was looking for him in school she actually was following him all along because she was scared to give the bento to him, after following him for sometime , she still haven give the bento to him. Then the sky starts falling rain , as she heart also starts to cry and then the male lead suddenly appear in front of her then he was walking towards her and she was happy again , as he was closer she was ready to give out the bento to him but the guy pass by her and her eye followed him then she say another girl behind her and he stop in front of that girl , then both of them walk together and leave . Her heart was broken. Then she when to her favourite comic shop to read comic , and that place there's other girls just like her fantasying their prince charming.

Dialog 
Opening -
Comic book line
Voice over - Hi , my name is ( ) yes , I'm just another ordinary high school girl reading her own comic and fantasying with her nigh and shining armour. Basically , I have friends because I'm NOT THE INTERVERTED GEEK THAT DOESN'T SOCIAL WITH PEOPLE. Oh yea , I didn't deny that i'm not a geek because I am one. Not just that , I love to eat desert especially this cafe it cheer me up when I'm sad. YAS , I'm totally a cat lover as well and meet my three cat here is tommy , lady and fat. Not to mention , I'm a comic freak as well ,  I like to read comic books and my love for them is real plus literally all my friends know that as well.

Body :
Male lead : Hey , your pen
Female lead stunts there
Male Lead : Here you go , dont drop it again kays?

Fantasie :
Female : Hey
Male : Hey
F : I made a bento for , don't get the wrong mind , I'm just thanking you for helping me to pick up my pen
M: Thanks for the bento , * HUGS * I will enjoy it for sure.
F: Why ? You didn't even taste it yet
M: I don't need to even taste it and I know it's good because it's made by you

Ending :
F : Here ....
Male lead pass by

Voice over - Well , I know all along it was just my imagination run wild , I know that he didn't even notice me as well. Comic book and the real world does have different after all , but it's okay I still have my comic book to heal me from this heart broke , I don't have a boyfriend yet but I will get it soon but for now a little fantasy in my mind won't hurt right ?

No comments:

Post a Comment