Tuesday 4 October 2016

Video Editing and Production - Japanese Manga #2

These scene aren't from the previous comic book that I introduce but this book consist of some short stories and the reason why I used this instead is because the drawing was nice the pairing was cute and most of all the story plot is so clique ( just like the comics compare to the ones that have sequence ) that I enjoy it because these clique scene won't happen in real life which I'm going to imagine it by my own self just like what I mention the post before reading comic is for me to fantasise and fulfil my desire only.


This  scene is where the female lead is getting upset over her first one-sided love which every girl must have been through , and her crush is dating her best friend that what make it worst and she just wan to get away from them . The reason why I choose these scene because that I think everyone been through heart break time maybe they won't cry in the rain while walking back home but these situation everyone could relate too as you see your crush holding hand with some other person but that's your friend so you can't really be mad at them.


This scene is where the guy save the girl from the couple but the real reason is revealed at the end of the story . The reason why I choose this scene is because that there's no guy going to hold up a girl with one single hand except that girl is a 9 year old child but other than that no guy would save a girl and carry her up with just one single hand , unless he's that STRONG , but this kind of scene which make me even more flattering to see as I fantasise about it at the same time.


This scene where the bad boys come and find the male lead to fight because he's the strongest bad boy in town so everyone wants to beat him down. He wanted to protect girl and doesn't want the girl to see him fight so shout at her and call her go back as he intention was sweet but using the wrong way. Every girl would be very touch with a reason behind theses kind of situation because it a sweet gesture but to be honest how many guys that know how to fight , a bad boy , loyal and handsome all in one , I haven meet or even seen one so this is also the main reason why I like comic it will fulfil my desire in many different kind of ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment