Wednesday 25 May 2016

Detailing and Working Drawing Project : Reflective

For the 2nd project , we was required to do a report and drawings on the 3K sport complex in Subang Jaya. The area that we covered is the cafeteria and the kitchen . At first , we have no idea on how to start to doing it nor taking notes about what we need to draw or write . Then we when time passes , we know what we are suppose to do. During the beginning , I was suppose to do the drawings as the progression online submission in class I submitted the 1st drawing , although there are a lot of mistake but I know where are the mistake is and that's where we could take the advice from to improve the drawings. As for the second progression online submission during the holidays , due to that I was at oversea  I was not able to complete the drawing as I exchange it to do the report . So for the second progression I submitted the draft of the report . There was times that I don't really know how to start from but I mange to figure it out and start writing the report , there was a lot to do and write , sleepless night pass and finally I have finish my part for the report the day before submission. Although I could not finish my part as the drawing group but in exchange I have done my part as the report group. I learn about UBBL law from this task , more about the building itself and increase the knowledge of building science and detailing and working drawing.










This are some pages that I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment