Sunday 6 September 2015

Info graphic - hard rock.

For this assignment , It was a group assignment and we are required to do a A1 size info graphic board about hard rock ( the music gender that we randomly picked ). To be honest , when I 1st picked hard rock I thought that it was going to be a huge challange for me , but I just need to face it and try to do my best, learn about hard rock and to truly understand what hard rock is. Although the board was not as good as it was but the one thing I know that I really tired to learn what is hard rock but I still can't truly understand what hard rock is . I think that if you want to produce a work that make people feels hard rock the 1st basic thing is to truly understand what is hard work . I know that I didn't understand it well and that is why the work that we produce is not as good as it would be . Doing this assignment is really a good experience because there's only one of my group member listen to hard rock and the other one just listen to a few of it only why did i say it was a good experience it was because that it was a big challenge for me and for us to transfer music on to a board , to transfer the understanding of hard rock to images. I know that we did not do well for this assignment.Working with the group mate I have in this assignment it was a smooth and happy process .  Although it was not the best but I know we did our best and  tried our best to produce out this assignment. For the coming  assignments I will try my best to accept and truly understand what is hard rock and try my best to produce a work that worth people say " WOW " .  


No comments:

Post a Comment