Tuesday 5 May 2015

Multiview of orthographic projection ( plan , elevation and 3D view )

For this assignment , I was required to draw the plan , elevation and 3D view of an object as well but this time it was harder. There was 3 different kind of box that we had to choose from and I was being group with the object X. It was hard at 1st but I was mange to finish it and we have to get the actual measurement as well but in a smaller scale. For the other one I was also required to draw the plan , elevation and 3D view of an object as well but this time it was from my house , this object is my cupboard. For both assignment we were required to draw on both tracing paper and cartridge paper as well.

Object X ( Cartridge paper )


Object X ( Tracing paper )


Cupboard ( Cartridge paper )


Cupboard ( Tracing paper )



No comments:

Post a Comment