Tuesday 14 April 2015

Sketch note

For this week , we will have to create our own character to represent ourselves , as in drawing me but in a more cartoon way . We 1st sketch our character out in a stick man form then we can slowly add in some more detail to make it more like a '' human '' although is just a rough sketch but it still represent us as us . We also sketch some action for our character to make it more realistic . Here are some of the sketches that I sketched out . 


This is how I created my character .


This is how my character move.


Not just that , we also learn that doing a sketch note there's 6 fundamental in order to create a visual sketch note . The 6 fundamental are font , bullets , frame , connections , shadow and peeps . 



Doing a visual sketch note is not reading with your ear is reading with your eyes through out the visual sketch note.

No comments:

Post a Comment